3 Highlights about Ovarian Cancer: Options and RisksJanuary 15, 2021
Easily Hacked: What Is the 80/20 Rule?January 22, 2021
Please be aware that there is an increase in the number of healthcare workers infected with SARS-CoV2 associated with Coronavirus-19 disease. Hence the following infection prevention & control measures are to be adhered at all times:
- Document for any evidence of Fever, respiratory or gastrointestinal symptoms on the checklist provided by the infection control team & promptly notify your department Head & subsequently seek medical evaluation by the employee health physician.
- If you have any family member suspected or confirmed with COVID-19, promptly notify the department head & infection control nurses.
- All healthcare workers should wear the surgical mask at all times except during drinking, eating & sleeping. Due to perspiration & moisture, surgical mask may lose its filtering capacity & so need to be changed every 3-4 hours.
- Perform hand hygiene (hand washing with antimicrobial soap & water or alcohol based hand rub) after contact with environmental surfaces, patients or colleagues.
- Maintain spatial distance (3-4 feet) between individuals at work place & during meetings.
- Plan yourself to get vaccinated against COVID-19 at the earliest.
If there are further queries on infection prevention & control measures, please contact the infection control staff.