Tips And Guidance After Tonsillectomy
Common things could happen and do not have to worry about:
- 1High body temperature on the day of the operation may occur but it will return to normal rates as soon as the return of bowel movement.
- 2Vomiting may occur after the operation as a result of interaction with anesthesia drugs
- 3Throat and ear pain is expected and it is advisable to use pain killer, such as ACETAMINOPHINE like products.
- 4A change in the voice (twang), but is usually a temporary change.
- 5The presence of a white layer on the place of the tonsils and stays for 1-2 weeks until full recovery.
- 6When there is bleeding, you should go immediately to the hospital (emergency room)
- 7Do no hesitate to contact our doctor if there is any question.
Last Updated on