Generic Name : Pantoprazole
i) Reflux oesophagitis, eradication of H. Pylori infection, benign peptic ulcer not responding to conventional therapy, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
ii) Endoscopically confirmed peptic ulcer
Dosage Form : Solution
Strength : 2mg/mL
Stability : 62 days
Storage : Refrigerate
Pantoprazole sodium 20mg 10 tablets
Sodium bicarbonate Powder 8.4g
Distilled water qs 100mL
How to prepare PANTOPRAZOLE 2MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of distilled water until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more distilled water to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional distilled water to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container. While stirring, add sodium bicarbonate powder. Stir until tablets disintegrate.
5. Make up to final volume with distilled water.