Dress code is a term used to describe an acceptable standard of dress.
Uniforms: Are clothes of a specific color and design that shall be wearied by Pharmacy employees during their duties and to be provided to employees by their hospital
Dress code is important to:
- Ensure the consistency in the professional appearance of the Pharmacy staff while on duty.
- Ensure personnel are easily identified as the hospital Pharmacy Staff member.
- Ensure compliance with infection control guidelines / standards.
- Adhere to the dress code while on duty.
- Wear their identification tag while on duty.
- Wear uniform (clerk staff should wear a Beige color coat, licensed pharmacist and technician should wear white color lab coat).
Supervisor shall ensure that personnel under him/her supervision adhere to the standards.
Last Updated on