PENTOXIFYLLINE SOLUTION 20MG/ML
Generic Name : Pentoxifylline
Indication : Peripheral vascular disease
Dosage Form : Solution
Strength : 20mg/mL
Stability : 91 days
Storage : Refrigerate (preferable) or at room temperature and protect
Pentoxifylline Tablets 400mg 12 tablets
Distilled Water qs 240mL
How to prepare PENTOXIFYLLINE SOLUTION 20MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of distilled water until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more distilled water to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional distilled water to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with distilled water.
6. Shake well and label.
1. Keep in an amber glass bottle.