NIFEDIPINE SUSPENSION 4MG/ML
Generic Name : Nifedipine
Indication : Hypertension
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 4mg/mL
Stability : 90 days
Storage : Refrigerate (preferable) or at room temperature
Nifedipine 10mg 12 tablets
Vehicle qs 30mL
• Ora-Sweet® : Ora-Plus® (1:1) or
• Ora-Blend ® or
• Equivalent vehicle to Ora-Sweet® : Ora-Plus® (1:1)
How to prepare NIFEDIPINE SUSPENSION 4MG/ML
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of vehicle until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more vehicle to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with vehicle.
6. Shake well and label.
1. Keep in an amber bottle.