NIFEDIPINE SUSPENSION 1MG/ML
Generic Name : Nifedipine
Indication : Hypertension
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 1mg/mL
Stability : 28 days
Storage : Refrigerate (preferable) or at room temperature
Nifedipine 10mg 5 tablets
Methylcellulose 1% qs 50mL
How to prepare NIFEDIPINE SUSPENSION 1MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of Methylcellulose 1% until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more Methylcellulose 1% to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional Methylcellulose 1% to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with Methylcellulose 1%.
6. Shake well and label.