ENALAPRIL SUSPENSION 1MG/ML
Generic Name : Enalapril
ii) Congestive heart failure
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 1mg/ mL
Stability : 60 days
Storage : Room temperature and protect from light
Enalapril 20mg 5 tablets
Vehicle qs 100mL
How to prepare ENALAPRIL SUSPENSION 1MG/ML :
1. Crush tablets in mortar to make fine powders.
2. If needed, soak tablets in small amount of vehicle.
3. Add vehicle in small quantities until smooth paste is formed. Add more vehicle to the paste until liquid is formed.
4. Transfer the contents into a graduated cylinder.
5. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and add it into the graduate.
6. Make up to final volume with vehicle. Stir well.
7. Transfer suspension to final container and label.
1. Keep in an amber bottle.