DIPYRIDAMOLE SUSPENSION 10MG/ML
Generic Name : Dipyridamole
Indication : As an adjunct to oral anticoagulation/antiplatelet therapy
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 10mg/mL
Stability : 60 days
Storage : Room temperature and protect from light
Dypiridamole 25mg 40 tablets
Vehicle qs 100mL
How to prepare DIPYRIDAMOLE SUSPENSION 10MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of vehicle until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more vehicle to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with vehicle.
6. Shake well and label.