VEHICLE OF CHOICE:
• Ora-Blend® or Ora-Blend SF® or
• Ora-Plus® : Ora-Sweet® (1:1) or
• Equivalent vehicle to Ora-Sweet® : Ora-Plus® (1:1)
How to prepare DAPSONE SUSPENSION 2MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with small amount of vehicle until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more vehicle to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with vehicle.
6. Shake well and label.
1. Preparation may slightly darken at room temperature.
2. Ora-Blend SF® should not be used in neonates ≤28 days corrected age.