Generic Name : Clonazepam
ii) Non-epileptic myoclonus
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 0.1mg/mL
Stability : 60 days
Storage : Refrigerate or at room temperature and protect from light
VEHICLE OF CHOICE:
• Ora-Blend® or Ora-Blend SF® or
• Ora-Plus®: Ora-Sweet® (1:1) or
• Ora-Plus®: Ora-Sweet SF (1:1) Cherry Syrup or
• Equivalent vehicle to Ora-Sweet® : Ora-Plus® (1:1)
How to prepare CLONAZEPAM SUSPENSION 0.1MG/ML:
1. Grind up tablets in mortar.
2. Levigate powders with small amount of vehicle until homogenous.
3. Make up to the final volume using vehicle.
1. Keep in an amber glass bottle. Clonazepam solutions should not be stored in polyvinyl chloride (plastic) bottle or polypropylene (oral syringes) for longer than 24 hours.
2. Ora-Sweet SF® and Ora-Blend SF® should not be used in neonates ≤28 days corrected age.