CAPTOPRIL SYRUP 1MG/ML
Generic Name : Captopril
ii) Congestive heart failure
iii) Post-myocardial infarction
iv) Diabetic nephropathy
Dosage Form : Syrup
Strength : 1mg/mL
Stability : 30 days
Storage : Refrigerate and protect from light
Captopril 25mg 4 tablets
Simple Syrup qs 100mL
How to prepare CAPTOPRIL SYRUP 1MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Levigate the powder with simple syrup until smooth paste is formed.
3. Add more simple syrup to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
4. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
5. Make up to final volume with vehicle.
6. Shake well and label.
1. Keep in an amber glass bottle.