AMLODIPINE SUSPENSION 1MG/ML
Generic Name : Amlodipine
Indication : Hypertension
Dosage Form : Suspension
Strength : 1mg/mL
Stability : 30 days
Storage : Refrigerate
Amlodipine 10mg 6 tablets
Distilled water – 3-4mL
Vehicle qs 60mL
How to prepare AMLODIPINE SUSPENSION 1MG/ML:
1. Crush tablets in a mortar to fine powder.
2. Add 3-4mL of distilled water to disintegrate the tablets.
3. Levigate the powder with small amount of vehicle until smooth paste is formed.
4. Add more vehicle to the paste until liquid is formed and transfer the liquid into a container.
5. Use additional vehicle to rinse the remaining drug from the mortar and pour into the container.
6. Make up to final volume with vehicle.
7. Shake well and label.