The designated C/N assigned is responsible for ensuring an effective and service, including:
- Proper use of resources and optimum throughput of patients with good communication anesthetists, surgeons and operating department staff.
- Effective and efficient use of paramedical, pharmaceutical and miscellaneous supplies
- Coordinates with the HOD anesthesia for scheduling of lists.
- Provision of on call staff scheduled to cover out regular hours.
- Coordinates with the C/N anesthesia recovery to ensure safe practice and patient care.
- Coordinates with the unit nursing staff to ensure safe transfer of patients to and from OR.