“A poor woodcutter found a baby in the forest and adopted him. But how should he feed the child? He prayed to God, and a miracle happened: The woodcutter grew breasts and could nurse the child.”
“But why should god make woman’s breast grow on a man? God could have sent a purse with gold, so the woodcutter could have hired a nurse.”
The rabbi responds:
“Wrong! Why should God spend money, if he can manage with a miracle?”
Legend has it that there is a coffee bar in
New York where, in the Ladies Room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth one is granted a wish.
However, if one tells a lie —*poof*——- you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.
A redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room and stands before the mirror and says, “I think I’m the most beautiful woman in the world.” *Poof* the mirror swallows her up.
Next a rather large brunette stands before
the mirror and says, “I’m the sexiest woman alive”. *Poof* the mirror swallows her too.
Then, an absolutely gorgeous blond comes in and stands before the mirror and says, “I think…”. *Poof*
The not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom staring at a question on the final exam paper. The question directed: “Give four advantages of breast milk.” What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:
1. No need to boil.
2. Cats can’t steal it.
3. Available whenever necessary.
So far so good – maybe. But the exam demanded a four-part answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again. But suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:
4. Available in attractive containers.
A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy.
The doctor asks her if she has any questions. She replies, “Well, I’m a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?”
The doctor answered, “Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it’s difficult to describe pain.”
“I know, but can’t you give me some idea?,” she asks.
“Grab your upper lip and pull it out a little…”
“A little more…”
“No. A little more…”
“Yes. Does that hurt?”
“A little bit.”
“Now stretch it over your head!”
An 8 year old boy walks home from school each day past an 8 year old girls house. One day as he is passing by, carrying a football, he can’t resist taunting the girl.
He holds up the football and says, “See this football? Football is a boys game, and only boys can have a football!”.
The little girl runs into the house and cries to her mother, “I want a football!” Being a woman of the 90’s, her mother runs out and gets her one.
The next day the girl is waiting for the little boy and he rides up on his bike. She holds up the football, “Nah Nah Nah Nah”.
The little boy angrily points to his bike and says, “Oh yeah, well this is a boys bike and only boys get boys bikes and you can’t have one!”
She runs in to mom and the next day is waiting for him on her new boys bike.
The little boy gets furious and pulls down his pants, and pointing to his most private of parts says,
“Look, only boys have these and your mom can’t buy you one!!!”.
The next day he walks by and asks her, “Well, I guess I showed you!”
She promptly pulls up her dress, points to her parts and proclaims
“My mother tells me that as long as I have one of these I can have as many of those as I want! ”
Answer the phone, and realise it’s the telemarketer. say “I didn’t get a word.” but it’s funnier if they talk for a long time.
If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.
Tell them to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.
If they start out with, “How are you today?” say, “I’m so glad you asked, because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died…”
If they say they’re John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located, how long it has been in business, how many people work there, how they got into this line of work, are they married?, kids?, etc. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.
Cry out in surprise, Judy! Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how have you been?“ Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of terror as she tries to figure out where she could know you from.
Say "No”, over and over. Be sure to vary the sound of each one, and keep a rhythmic tempo, even as they are trying to speak. This is most fun if you can do it until they hang up.
If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and Friends Plan, reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, “I don’t have any friends… would you be my friend?”
After the Telemarketer gives their spiel, ask him/her to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your credit card number to a complete stranger.
Tell the Telemarketer that you work for the same company, they often can’t sell to employees.
Answer the phone. As soon as you realise it is a Telemarketer, set the receiver down, shout or scream, “Oh No!!!” and then hang up.
Tell the Telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask him/her if he/she will give you his/her HOME phone number so you can call him/her back. When the Telemarketer explains that telemarketers cannot give out their HOME numbers you say “I guess you don’t want anyone bothering you at home, right?” The Telemarketer will agree and you say, “Me, either!” Hang up.
Ask them to repeat everything they say, several times.
When they call, best before they say anything, ask “Is bob there?” and when they say no, say you have the wrong # and hang up.
Tell them it is dinner time, BUT ask if they would please hold. Put them on your speaker phone while you continue to eat at your leisure. Smack your food loudly and continue with your dinner conversation.
Tell the Telemarketer you are on “home incarceration” and ask if they could bring you a pizza.
Ask them to fax the information to you, and make up a number.
Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. “Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how’s your mom?”
Tell them you are hard of hearing and that they need to speak up… louder… louder…louder…
Tell them, “kyle (or someone’s name) stop calling! I don’t love you any more! LOL!
Tell them, "I’m sorry I don’t speak English”.
Tell them, “yah can I order a large pizza with extra cheese.”
While their talking say, “uh ,yup, sure, uhuh, humm, cool, uh,” every time they say a couple of words.
If it’s a lady say: “Dad is this you?”, and if it’s a dude say: Mom is this you?“
Say you only just pick up a pay phone, and that you need directions to the hospital because you were just shot.
1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. Use CB lingo where applicable.
4. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
5. Terminate the call with, “Remember, we never had this conversation.”
6. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you’re going with the lowest bidder.
7. Give them your address, exclaim “Oh, just surprise me!” and hang up.
8. Answer their questions with questions.
9. In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the crap about nutrition, ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.
10. Use these bonus words in the conversation: ROBUST FREE-SPIRITED COST-EFFICIENT SYSTEM.
11. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
12. Sing the order to the tune of your favourite song from Metallica’s “Master of Puppets” CD.
13. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
14. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say “crazy bread.”
15. Stutter on the letter “p.”
16. Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g. If phoning Domino’s, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!)
17. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
18. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
19. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
20. Rattle off your order with a determined air. If asked “Would you like drinks with that?”, panic and become disoriented.
21. Tell the order taker you’re depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
22. Make a list of exotic cuisines. Order them as toppings.
23. Change your accent every three seconds.
24. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
25. Act like you know the order taker from somewhere. Say “Bed-Wetters’ Camp, right?”
26. Start your order with “I’d like… ”. A little later, slap yourself and say “No, I don’t.”
27. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say “OK. That’ll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window.”
28. Rent a pizza.
29. Order while using an electric knife sharpener.
30. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
31. Put the accent on the last syllable of “pepperoni.” Use the long “I” sound.
32. Have your pizza “shaken, not stirred.”
33. Say “Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)? When they say yes, say "Well, so is this! You’ve got some explaining to do!” When they finally offer proof that it is, in fact, (Pizza Place), start to cry and ask, “Do you know what it’s like to be lied to?”
34. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream goodbye at the top of your lungs.
35. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
36. Imitate the order taker’s voice.
37. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
38. When they say “What would you like?” say, “Huh? Oh, you mean now.”
39. Play a sitar in the background.
40. Say it’s your anniversary and you’d appreciate if the deliverer hid behind some furniture waiting for your spouse to arrive so you can surprise him/her.
41. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
42. Ask to see a menu.
43. Quote Carl Sandberg.
44. Say you’ll be able to pay for this when the movie people call back.
45. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
46. Ask what topping goes best with well-aged Chardonnay.
47. Belch directly into the mouthpiece; then tell your dog it should be ashamed.
48. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
49. Shout “I’m through with men/women! Send me a dozen of your best, Gaston!”
50. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say “Where was I? Who are you?”
51. Psychoanalyse the order taker.
52. Ask what their phone number is. Hang up, call them, and ask again.
53. Order two toppings, then say, “No, they’ll start fighting.”
54. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
55. Call to complain about service. Later, call to say you were drunk and didn’t mean it.
56. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he’s fired.
57. Report a petty theft to the order taker.
58. Use expletives like “Great Caesar’s Ghost” and “Jesus Joseph and Mary in Tinsel Town.”
59. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
60. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, “I shall not be swayed by your sweet words.”
61. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
62. Try to talk while drinking something.
63. Start the conversation with “My Call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and… action!”
64. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
65. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
66. Be vague in your order.
67. When they repeat your order, say “Again, with a little more OOMPH this time.”
68. If using a touch-tone press 9-1-1 every 5 seconds throughout the order.
69. After ordering, say “I wonder what THIS button on the phone does.” Simulate a cut-off.
70. Start the conversation by reciting today’s date and saying, “This may be my last entry.”
71. State your order and say that’s as far as this relationship is going to get.
72. Ask if they’re familiar with the term “spanking a pizza.” Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
73. Say “Kssssssssssssssht” rather loudly into the phone. Ask if they felt that.
74. Detect the order taker’s psychic aura. Use it to your advantage.
75. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza.
76. Learn to play a blues riff on the harmonica. Stop talking at regular intervals to play it.
77. Ask if they would like to sample your pizza. Suggest an even trade.
78. Perfect a celebrity’s voice. Stress that you won’t take any crap from some two-bit can’t-hack-it pimple-faced gofer.
79. Put them on hold.
80. Teach the order taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
81. Mumble, “There’s a bomb under your seat.” When asked to repeat that, say “I said ‘sauce smothered with meat’.”
82. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say “No mushrooms, please.” Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
83. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say “You just don’t get it, do you?”
84. When you’re given the price, say “Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math.”
86. Order a one-inch pizza.
87. Order term life insurance.
88. When they say “Will that be all?”, snicker and say “We’ll find out, won’t we?”
89. Order with a Speak-n-Spell where applicable.
90. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
91. While on the phone, fake entering puberty. Fluctuate pitch often; act embarrassed.
92. Engage in some serious swapping.
93. Dance all around the word “pizza.” Avoid saying it at all costs. If he/she says it, say “Please don’t mention that word.”
94. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell “OW!” when a bullet is fired.
95. If he/she suggests a side order, ask why he/she is punishing you.
96. Ask if the pizza has had its shots.
97. Order a steamed pizza.
98. Get taker’s name. Later, call exactly on the hour to say, “This is your (time of day) wake-up call, So-and-so.” Hang up.
99. Offer to pay for the pizza with a public flogging.
If any of the above practices are rejected by the order taker, 100. Say, in your best pouty voice, “Last guy let me do it.”
A Italian man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden he said out loud, “Lord, grant me one wish.”
Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, “Because you have had the faith to ask, I will grant you one wish.”
The man said, “Build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive over anytime I want to.”
The Lord said, “Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me.”
The Italian man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, “Lord, I have been married and divorced four times. All of my wives said that I am uncaring and insensitive. I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say, "nothing” and how I can make a woman truly happy?“
After a few minutes God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?”
A guy is walking along the beach, when he meets a girl with no legs, crying.
“Why are you crying?” he asks.
“I’ve never been hugged,” she says. The guy hugs her, but she continues crying.
“Why are you crying?” he asks.
“I’ve never been kissed,” she says. The guy kisses her, but she continues crying.
“Why are you crying?” he asks.
“I’ve never been screwed,” she says. The guy picks her up and throws her into the water.
“There,” he says. “Now you’re screwed.”
An ant and an elephant share a night of romance.
Next morning the ant wakes up and the elephant is dead.
“Damn”, says the ant, “one night of passion and I spend the rest of my life digging a grave!”