Kids Say The Funniest Things…
Some grade school teachers must agree with that, because they keep journals of amusing things their students have written in papers. Here are a few examples:
1. The future of “I give” is “I take.”
2. The parts of speech are lungs and air.
3. The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes.
4. A census taker is man who goes from house to house increasing the population.
5. Most of the houses in France are made of plaster of Paris.
6. The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 opossums.
7. The spinal column is a long bunch of bones. The head sits on the top and you sit on the bottom.
8. We do not raise silk worms in the United States, because we get our silk from rayon. He is a larger worm and gives more silk.
9. A scout obeys all to whom obedience is due and respects all duly constipated authorities.
10. The climate is hottest next to the Creator.
11. Syntax is all the money collected at the church from sinners.
12. Iron was discovered because someone smelt it.
13. In the middle of the 18th century, all the morons moved to Utah.