Fun Things to do in an Office
1. Stand at the washroom door carrying a baseball bat and ask everyone in a low voice if they washed their hands.
2. Gnaw on your mouse, make cat noises, and lick your hands from time to time.
3. Walk into people’s offices, taking a careful look around. Talk into your shirt, saying ‘No sign of him yet, Chief.’
4. When the phone rings, answer by saying ‘KBBL, you’re on the air.’
5. Proudly show everyone your calculator and hand out cigars. Tell them your computer just had a baby.
6. Paint your face blue and start searching around in people’s desk drawers. Ask them if they’ve seen your pills.
7. Create a document that is entirely black and print hundreds of copies. Use the print-outs as wallpaper for your office.
8. Build a fire pit out of cinder blocks in the staff room. Place a stack of firewood in the corner, along with matches, lighter fluid, hot dogs, and marshmallows.
9. Get in the elevator and pretend to hold the door open for invisible people.
10. Tape the entrance to your neighbors cubical door closed and fill it with styrofoam packing.